This webinar will provide you with valuable tips for addressing your obligations, rights and remedies when confronted with poorly drafted, ambiguous or conflicting plans and specifications on both public and private construction projects. Knowing what options are available and what you can or should do to mitigate damages, address the problem and pursue or protect the parties’ rights will assist you when you inevitably encounter bad plans.
This presentation will discuss the role of parties to traditional design-bid-build projects and when obligations arise in the bid process due to faulty plans and specifications, who is at risk during construction, and theories and tips for recovery after construction. You will be more prepared to identify those situations where bad plans and specs might arise, and understand what the parties’ various options, rights and remedies might be.
This program will show you how to:
- Understand the perspectives of the owner, architect and contractor
- Review what to do when you encounter problems with plans and specs during construction
- Recognize potential legal issues
- Explain pre-bid and the bid process
- Resolve problems with the fewest number of headaches and the least amount of risk
- Determine who is responsible and the legal and equitable theories for recovery
- And much, much more!
DATE: Wednesday, March 28, 2018
TIME: 1 PM EDT
DURATION: 90 MINUTES
Gather your team for maximum benefit! Your investment is for one dial-in. There is no limit to the number of participants at your location. Don’t miss out on the must-have information that will be presented!