RAVPREET KAUR BHANGOO
Ravpreet "Ruby" Kaur Bhangoo
focuses her practice in the areas of construction, surety, real property and general business litigation.
Ms. Bhangoo has extensive litigation experience representing a wide range of clients from small family-owned businesses to large agricultural and oil companies. Her practice includes construction, surety, labor and employment and real estate litigation in both state and federal courts. Ms. Bhangoo is a results-driven attorney with superior problem solving, drafting, research, and analytical skills who believes in cost-effective and business-minded solutions to her clients’ problems.
In her spare time, Ruby takes the opportunity to represent low income individuals in diverse fields such as real estate, immigration, and family law.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, Juris Doctor, 2012
- University of California, San Diego, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science & Economics, 2009
- London School of Economics and Political Science, Coursework, Department of International Relations, 2008
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California