Jeff Hook is a business litigator with substantial experience in the areas of construction law, surety law, employment law, partnership disputes, and general business litigation. Mr. Hook is a skilled trial attorney and also has extensive experience in alternative dispute resolution. Mr. Hook also counsels, advises and defends both contractors and sureties related to prevailing wage laws and disputes with the California Labor Commissioner, Division of labor Standards Enforcement, and Labor Compliance Programs throughout the State of California.
- Whittier College School of Law, J.D., Cum Laude, 2001
- Clerked for the Honorable Judith Ashmann-Gerst, now Justice Ashmann-Gerst while in law school.
- San Diego State University, B.A., 1999
- State Bar of California; Admitted to practice law in all California state courts, the U.S. District Court, Central District of California, and U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit.
- Pitched in the Houston Astros and Milwaukee Brewers minor league organizations from 1994 through 1996.