David S. Askander focuses his practice in the areas of construction and general business litigation. He has experience representing the interests of developers, general contractors, and subcontractors in all facets of litigation, including pre-litigation investigation and case analysis, formal litigation including discovery, settlement negotiation and case evaluation, motion practice, and trial.
Mr. Askander’s experience includes handling issues relating to contracts and insurance, construction (including defect, delay, repair, reconstruction, betterment, and licensing issues), negligence (including causation and joint and several liability), contractual indemnity, equitable indemnity, and professional liability defense. In addition, Mr. Askander handles personal injury actions relating to construction site accidents, mold exposure, and toxic tort claims.
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- Los Angeles Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Christian Legal Society
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2013
- American Bar Association, Member and Student Representative for TJSL
- Mock Trial, Competing Member (SDDL Competition & Texas Young Lawyer Association)
- University of California, Los Angeles, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, 2009