RAVPREET KAUR BHANGOO
Construction Attorney, Ravpreet "Ruby" Kaur Bhangoo
focuses her practice in the areas of construction
, real estate
property and general business
Ms. Bhangoo has extensive litigation experience representing a wide range of clients from small family-owned businesses to large agricultural and oil companies. Her practice includes construction, surety, labor and employment and real estate litigation in both state and federal courts. Ms. Ravpreet Bhangoo is a results-driven attorney with superior problem solving, drafting, research, and analytical skills who believes in cost-effective and business-minded solutions to her clients’ problems.
Additionally in her spare time, Ruby takes the opportunity to represent low income individuals in diverse fields such as real estate, immigration, and family law.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, Juris Doctor, 2012
- University of California, San Diego, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science & Economics, 2009
- London School of Economics and Political Science, Coursework, Department of International Relations, 2008
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California